- CONSTRUCTION: bolt-on
- SCALE: 25 1/2"
- PICKUPS: G&L AS4255C Alnico neck humbucker, Leo Fender†-designed G&L MFD™ single coil bridge pickup made in Fullerton, California
- BODY WOOD: semi-hollow Swamp Ash with twin voice chambers and f-hole
- NECK WOOD: Hard-Rock Maple with Maple or Brazilian Cherry fingerboard
- NECK WIDTH AT NUT: 1 5/8"
- NECK RADIUS: 9"
- NECK PROFILE: medium C
- FRETS: 22 medium jumbo, nickel
- TUNING KEYS: 18:1 ratio, sealed-back
- BRIDGE: traditional boxed-steel bridge with individual brass saddles
- CONTROLS: 3-position pickup selector, volume, tone
G&L Tribute ASAT Classic Bluesboy Semi-Hollow - Red Burst